This chapter explains how to install CAPE.
This documentation refers to Host as the underlying operating systems on which you are running CAPE (generally being a GNU/Linux distribution) and to Guest as the Windows virtual machine used to run the isolated analysis.
- Preparing the Host
- Installing CAPE
- Per-Analysis Network Routing
- Preparing the Guest
- Creation of the Virtual Machine
- Network Configuration
- Installing the Agent
- Saving the Virtual Machine
- Cloning the Virtual Machine
- Installing the Linux host
- Preparing the Guest (Physical Machine)
- Upgrade from a previous release